|··· CHOSEN CHILDREN ··· |
|Our children are chosen by God and we minister to them in a way where they understand the story of God and how to love and live like Jesus in a fun environment. They are our greatest investment of discipleship chosen by God to grow and live in the true liberty of Jesus Christ. |
"But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light." -1 Peter 2:9
"Train up a child in the way he should go and even when he is old he will not stray from it." -Proverbs 22:6
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Safety is our highest priority! It is highly important that parents and guardians can trust us to be integral in all things.
- Children are encouraged to learn how to pray and worship in service, class, and at home in their own creative ways.
- We encourage parents to be the spiritual leader of the home and Chosen Children reinenforces the spiritual heritage that stems from the home.
- Check-in begins at 1015am - 1045am.
- Our children worship with us together and are dismissed thereafter.
- You can pick them up directly after service.
- Currently Chosen Children is in need of new volunteers who are gifted and passionate about children. Snack donations are always welcome. Please fill out the contact form for volunteer opportunities and more info.